About Next Research Ltd
Next Research Ltd was established in 2011 to utilise the knowledge and experience of our senior staff executives whom on average have over 20+ years experience in Pharmaceutical Market Research with a particular specialists focus on the European Hospital sector. During this time our management teams have covered the vast majority of therapy areas and research projects, these included (but not limited to):
- Oncology (members of our senior personnel were instrumental in the creation and launch of the IMS/ IQVIA’s Oncology Analyzer)
- Psychological indications
- Pain management
- Infectious diseases
- Immunology/ Biologics/Biosimilars
Among many others….
In 2013 Next Research, due in part to its senior personnel’s extensive experience within pricing research decided - with the support of major clients to launch the Pricing Insight Monitor (PIM), which is a regular Price Discount/ Net Prices paid monitor identify the individual discount values from list prices of individual pharmaceutical brands.
- Availability of “average discount" levels for products by volume and product usage
- “Highest” and “lowest” discounts offered by products by linked by Volume and Length of contract linked to discounts offered.
- “Influencing factors” that could affect the level of discount and how your brand is perceived (volume, consortium purchase etc)
- Circumstances in which buyers expect a “better than average” discount (e.g. volume, preferred supplier status, exclusivity etc)
- Companies/ Brands viewed as the “most and least” flexible in terms of negotiating pricing discounts
- Drivers of Pharmacists perceptions of your product, brand and “discount practices/ incentive schemes” etc.
Pricing Insight Monitor (PIM) >>
Next Research attributes:
- Senior staff has over 20+ years of International Pharmaceutical research experience (with strong emphasis on the EU hospital sector)
- London based International Offices
- In house design and project management
- Specialists in European hospital research
- Own methodology & development (always in combination with our clients needs).
- Client assigned account directors dedicated to your research project’s needs.
Next Research is a full service market research agency that works for a variety of clients and offer Quantitative, Qualitative and Custom Research alongside out Syndicated Pricing Research service (PIM).