The following policy dictates the manner in which Next Research Ltd sends emails to clients and contacts.
E-mail is currently the largest method for phishing email, malware and ID theft exploits.
Our Email Practices
- We will not send email without prior consent or out of the blue
- We will not send e-mail in HTML format.
- We will not send attachments that are compressed zip files.
- We do send attachments in the form of word docs, pdf, or jpg from time to time. If we do send an attachement to you it will be scanned for viruses before sending.
- We will not ask for personal information or demand monies via email.
- We will not include hyperlinks to any other website other than our own website.
Please contact us with any questions regarding our terms and conditions by calling 01233 740854 or email